What is VEXODERM Gel?
Vexoderm Gel is an innovative antioxidant hydrogel with components from natural origin for an optimal skin and wound care.
- has high hydration capacity and strong antioxidant capacity
- mantains the proper environment on the skin
- hydrates skin and wounds and cleans the skin from non-viable tissues
- can be used for dogs, cats and horses
Excellent clinical results
- Hydrates and protects wounds
- Reduces tension of sutures
- Excellent debriding capacity
- Irritated skin
- Damaged skin and wounds
- Surgical sutures
- Wound dehiscences
Vexoderm Gel is a sterile gel with antioxidant properties containing locust bean gum obtained from Carob's seeds flour, turmeric and N-acetylcysteine.
Hydrates and protects the skin
Beneficial antioxidant activity
Optimal skin preparation
Creates film over damaged skin
Reduces irritation and discomfort
How is Vexoderm Gel used?
Gently clean the area
Place Vexoderm Gel over the area
Can be left uncovered
Cover if necessary
Zoosanitary product registration number: 03744-H